Monday, September 6, 2010

Week 12 (Week 24)

Wow, so this is the final week of class 2! I had a great time continuing to expand my animation knowledge and get to know some great people along the way. I want to give an extremely big thank you to Morgan Kelly for his immense amount of knowledge and being a great overall mentor. The wisdom he imparted on me was priceless and I cannot thank him enough for all his expertise and direction. Also, I want to (this is starting to sound like a catch phrase) thank all my fellow classmates of both the past, present, and future. Without them, I would be nearly no where as they continue to inspire and urge me to do the most I can and achieve that ultimate goal. In typical week 12 fashion, we were to compile all our shots from the term, as well as the previous term, into a sort of progress reel. In my end of the term critique, it was essentially the same as the previous class: it has entertainment value, but the fundamentals are lacking. Got to work on those principles more!

Anywho, time for a week break and then onto Advanced Body Mechanics! But not before I put up my progress reel. Onward and upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment