Thursday, July 22, 2010

Week 3 (Week 15)

This is going to be a major catch-up/ even more overhaul of animation as I will magically try to recollect what I did those months ago and in a semi-intelligent manor. Writings will be noticeably shorter as I attempt to get back to the present.

Week 3 was about further exposing us to different approaches to doing animation by professionals. This week was Dimos Vrysellas(Thank you Dimos!) and how he went about his business. His workflow was cool, treating computer animation more like traditional, pencil and paper, but digital. It was very cool! Again a strong working of the fundamentals in his work.

With our assignment, we were to bring it out of blocking into splines, it was starting to get there, I redid the attempt to catch his balance, but as he came back down, his touch is way soft, hard to believe I did that now!


No comments:

Post a Comment